Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year 2012

New Year 2012

Day started with a New Year, New Day, New Morning.
I Wish all off of you a Happy New Year.
Every year we make new resolutions to sharpen ourself in a new way which gives us a new direction to move on and carry up our life.

Life Is Too Short, But If Liven By Heart Its much to live
So Go On
Break the Rules,
Love Truly ,
Forgive Quickly and Never Regret anything that made you smile .

I was never so optimistic about my life But as said
Everything happens for a reason.
Due to this I got a very precious and beautiful friend in my life which showed me how to Love , Care and The True meaning of life.
I am really pleased that I got you in my Life .

In These New Year I want to Share some Motivational Thoughts which inspired me alot and I would be really happy if it helps and make a change to your thoughts and mind.

The Great Pleasure In Life is doing what People say you cannot do.

The Greatest Mistake you can make in Life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Be The change that you want to see in the World.

I'd Rather be Hated For who I am than loved for who I am not.

And in the end
It's not the years that count , It's the Life in your years.


SO Here now I end up .
Warm Wishes for A New Year 2012
Live , Love And Laugh !

No comments:

Post a Comment