Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Thought to Life



I don't know what made me think this but i felt like sharing my thoughts with you.
I was on my bed lying and suddenly a thought came that how people change around world and change their attitude towards life.
We all have have friends , we play with them, enjoy with them , share our moments and then think about them later which brings smile on our smile.
But as we start growing into adult , we figure out that this world is so mean and we start finding out our world fake.
We get hurt and try to think in a different way.
I still remember when i had my first breakup and wrote one poem.
Have a look
This world is a shit, so don't think much about it .
This world will just disappoint you and make you feel sad, so always remember its good to be bad !
I misunderstood the people and took their feelings the other way, but then all my dreams shed and turned out gray.
I always thought people here are good to me , so i was good to them !
One day when all my perceptions turned out to be wrong,
I was really sad :(
That very day i decided that there is no harm in being bad.
Don't trust anybody blindly, you will be happier
because everybody is the same and will use you to get fame.
I always longed for the things that couldn't be mine.
Then i felt that destiny has somethingelse in store for me.
So now i don't dream for such things because i know that i won't get them for sure !

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your entries this morning. I subscribed to your feed too. Thanks again for stopping by my blog. Take care

    Larisa
    http://inspiredbeautyofcourse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @larissa : Thanx a lot :)
    I really appreciate your each word :)

    ReplyDelete